Sunday, April 10, 2011

S'mores Stuffed Brownies- Is it Summer yet?



I am so anxious for Summer! Can you tell? I can't wait for family vacations, this guy to come home from his mission, swimming, boating, campfires, s'mores, NO SCHOOL, and my trip to New York!!

As you can see, there are a lot of great things that are going to happen this Summer! I'm so excited and very impatient. I guess I kind of feel like if I bake Summery treats then it will come sooner. I know that sounds absolutely ridiculous, but I feel like it just might work. :)

A couple of weeks ago I whipped up these delicious S'mores Stuffed Brownies from Picky Palate. I know, I know, I ALWAYS bake her stuff, but everything she creates looks so darn good, and tastes phenomenal- and these were no exception. These brownies were so chocolatey, fudgy, gooey, and s'more-tastic! Seriously, you HAVE try these. Head on over to her sight to get the recipe. They are super simple to make and you only need a few ingredients!



Look at all of these yummy layers! Brownie, Graham Cracker, Hershey's Chocolate, Marshmallows, and more Brownie on top. S'mores and brownies were seriously made for each other. Trust me on this one.

Bake these right now and enjoy the taste of summer. It's right around the corner I swear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment