Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meet Annie... and have a cookie!

Hello everyone! I would like to introduce you to somebody. Her name is Annie Lou Hogg and she is my roommate! She's super great. Everybody say hi Annie!



I really don't know what I would do without this gal. She keeps all of us laughing pretty hard at Apt. #6. She is the most non-judgmental person that I know. She accepts you for who you are and loves you for being that person! She does a lot for all of us and keeps us laughing! Here are a few of my favorite things that Annie Lou has said:

-I don't understand.

-Temple Tips! (This came out of her mouth as we drove out of Logan Canyon and the temple emerged as we headed up the Hill)

-Sarah Orme: Annie, both your parents went to BYU, how come you didn't go there? Annie: The cougars are a little too "caged" for me.

-Move it Grandma Cadillac!

-I'm so unstable!

-kaaaayy.... (Generally the beginning of EVERY sentence that comes out of her mouth.)

Annie is quite hilarious! Spend a day at our apartment and you'll laugh your face right off. Anyways, we made cookies one night and she wanted to be in one of my cookie pictures so I decided to make her the star of this post! The cookies we made were Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies! The recipe was on the back of the cake mix box and it was so easy to whip up! The cookies were so fudgy, chocolatey and yummy! This is a great recipe to make if you need a quick chocolate fix. I loved them! I was kind of surprised at how much I enjoyed these bad boys. We sprinkled a little powdered sugar on top of them, but feel free to mix in some chocolate chips, caramel chunks, pb cups, or anything else you can think of. Quick, easy, and delicious! How can you go wrong?



Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies


1 Chocolate Cake Mix
1/2 cup oil
1/4 cup water
1 egg
1 1/2 to 2 cups chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, etc. (optional)

Mix all ingredients in bowl with spoon. Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet, or form into balls and roll in sugar. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment