Friday, January 7, 2011

Triple Mallow Cereal Treats!



Check out these cuties. Aren't they the most adorable little mallows you've ever seen? Let me tell you something else that makes them even more adorable... they were only 50 cents. 50 cents! It's totally because they are leftover Christmas marshmallows, but I don't care! I was so excited to buy these little fellas so I could use them in a fun after-Christmas treat! Sadly, I wasn't very creative with this one, but this recipe won't disappoint.

Triple Mallow Cereal Treats! They are so simple, but so yummy and cute at the same time. It's totally a win, win, win recipe right here. All you've got to do is make some rice crispy treats, but instead of using rice crispy treats, use Lucky Charms (or Marshmallow Mateys for cheapos like me)! So far, we've got double mallow cereal treats... the triple mallows come in when you decorate them with your cute holiday marshmallows, or other fun marshmallow shapes. I saw some fun snowmen ones at the store yesterday! Try those! Get creative, but make these soon! Trust me, you'll never want to make plain ol' regular rice crispy treats again. That is seriously saying something folks because, if you didn't know, I'm a serious rice crispy treat addict :)


Aren't they cute? Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment