Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oreo Fudge Bars



Hello everyone! I'm starting to think I should rename myself and my blog the "Weekend Baker" because I just don't have much time for it during the week. I have a list of recipes piled up that I need to share with you! I'm going to try and remember to post a least one of those during the week since I usually don't get around to baking until the weekend.

Anyways, let's talk about Oreo Fudge Bars! I found this recipe over at Baking Blonde's blog. I love these bars! They are pure heaven! They are super rich so if rich, chocolaty desserts bother you- go a little easy. Along with being super delicious, these bars are so simple to make! Only 4 ingredients! Quick, easy, and very yummy!

Go here to find the recipe!

1 comment:

  1. oreos are my fave! i'm sure you already know that though! arent you so talented!

    ReplyDelete